Pages

11.30.2010

She's 4...

There truly are no words to describe our little Lady...which is exactly what she is turning into!
I love these two pictures of her on the beach.  This is her.  Even when there was no water around...she wore her swimsuit.  It was a fight at times to get her out of the house in clothes...so more times than not, she had her swimsuit on under her dresses!  

She is determined.  I remember at the beginning of summer wondering how she would do in the water.  She truly is unbelievable.  It shows me what she can do when she puts her mind to something.  When she finds something she really loves there is nothing stopping her.  That is definitely one of her strengths.  I have rarely seen a 3 year old who will dive to the bottom of the 8 foot to pick up sticks....and not just one, all five of them in one breath.  I can't tell you how many times I watched as she got tired in the water.  I would see her head go under and her body be still.  She would come up, take a few breaths and be on her way...she calmed herself and rested under the water!  

I have also found if she is not interested...there is little I can do to motivate her.  I feel this will be our struggle. We of course will work on this, but my feeling is we will fight this many times down the road.

It's funny how you can watch them physically, mentally and spiritually grow.  It truly is an awesome experience to be a momma...and He has given us a beauty in so many ways!
We love you sweet Love!!  


No comments: