Pages

12.08.2010

Update...

Just thought I would update you all on my mom and what is going on.  She had another scan yesterday which has revealed her current treatment has not been successful.  The cancer has spread into her lungs and liver.  As of yesterday, her liver is still functioning as it should so we are thankful.  They have discontinued her current treatment in Morgantown and she will meet with her oncologist in Charleston tomorrow (Thursday) to develop a new game plan.

How is she?  
Strong but tired.  
Worried yet hopeful.


Please continue to pray that God will give her strength physically, mentally and emotionally and to rest knowing she is loved by many!


do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Phillipians 4:6


Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 
John 14:13

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:15-16

3 comments:

the nelsons said...

Lots of prayers for you and your family!

Ashley Harrison said...

Sara,
Everytime I hear this song I think of your mom. You've probably heard it, I feel that the Lord put it on my heart to share the words with you today. Jason and I are praying for your family every day. We love all of you! Nothing is impossible for HIM!

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
and heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus, You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

The Odeh's said...

I will continue to pray for a miracle as only God can do!