Pages

2.02.2011

Quick update...

First, I totally promise to update you on my babies soon.
There is a lot of fun stuff going on!!
But, momma has got to get through tomorrow...
Please keep my sweet boy in your prayers...
I will share that story later, but we have a big test coming up tomorrow!



But...since I ran across it I thought I would give you a quick update on my projects.
OK...Master Bedroom almost done.
Waiting on a shipment and then some final stuff for the walls, etc.

Here was the picture that I found last February and I immediately knew it was perfect for me and my Love!
{sorry...I have no clue where I found this pic}

What's not to love...
Gray Stripes.

Maybe you can tell by this pic...
We love us some gray!!


All the bedding is from DWELL STUDIO...
Yes, Target carries a Dwell line...
Yes, I rushed to see if they carried this...
No such luck.

So...I started saving because this bedding is NOT cheap!

Anywho...since I knew I had months of saving ahead of me I kept looking 
and ended up finding something very similar at one of my faves...

Then...while catching up on some of the blogs I visit often
one of the being Copy Cat Chic
{go ahead click on it}

I totally found this deal before she did!
YES! 
{insert a dramatic, kid style, elbow into my belly exclamation point}

Why am I sharing this with you...
I don't know?!?
Just got excited about it...
anywho...
play on playas!

No comments: