Pages

1.15.2011

Projects...

Alright peeps...

I have a whole list of projects waiting to be checked off my list...well, mental list.  
I don't actually make lists.
Never have.
The hubby does.
The hubby wishes I would, but...
just not the way I roll.

Anywho...
I figured you guys probably get tired of me raving about how awesome my family is...well, they are.      
But... that is beside the point!


I was thinking how much I love to look into other homes, steal borrow ideas and so on.
So...to keep things interesting for all of us (myself included) I have decided to fill you in a couple of things going on around here!

First project of the year involves a little of this...
...that's right folks, painting is involved.

Tip #1...only use FROG TAPE!
Tip #2... enlist someone to help!
(notice I did not say hire someone to do it for you)

Painters are not cheap these days and painting is easy peasy!  
I usually enlist my hubby for the trim work and I do the rest.  
We are a good team like that...and it gives us time together.

On to the project...


Just a little sneak peak...check back later for the finished photos!

Do you guys want to know what room I'm we're working on...
well I'm not telling...
but you can guess if you wanna!

No comments: