Pages

1.11.2011

Just a minute...

Life has slowed down...
for many it has come to a complete halt...
here in our southern state that experiences very few snow days. 

For this, I am grateful! 

Appointments that I feel are "important" have been cancelled and we can breathe...and even have a little fun!  More on that later!  

I have taken a moment this morning to relax with the kids!  They are playing with toys and watching cartoons which used to be an every morning event...as of late, life has been a little too busy!

With the computer on  my lap, I started what I like to call "blog lurking"!  
My hubby does not understand why I find this enjoyable.  Mostly, I look at pictures and move on.  

Today...a few things have caught my eye and seem to be exactly what I needed!  
Are you interested?  

Because you know I love to share a little sumpin' sumpin' with ya'll sometimes!  Here goes:


James 1:5-6
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
{found here}

{found here}

I know...isn't it amazing where you will find Him! 
 In the most unlikely places...hinting in just the most subtle ways!

I will be back, hopefully later, to fill you in on Christmas, the New Year and just life as of late!
Please...just take a minute to breathe...IT'S WORTH IT!

No comments: